The Weekly Pickaxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Weekly Pickaxe

A communityforum for readers of the Weekly Pickaxe, a Minecraft Magazine

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to our official forum.
We have a Youtube Channel. Check it for Weekly Snapshot footage and stuff.
Check out our current Issue, Updated during weekends

Mentioning helpful readers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheOtherRetard
Admin
TheOtherRetard

Mentioning helpful readers Empty
PostSubject: Mentioning helpful readers   Mentioning helpful readers Icon_minipostedMon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 am

I recently checked my adf.ly account and I can say we have about 15 cents of income.

Then I checked the top referring pages and I saw someone is successfully using our signature: nametooshort. If you wonder how many have been linked that way: we have 31 views for this month already, while the total views of the entire month February stranded on 26 (these views are based on "linked through adf.ly", which doesn't correspond to the counter on our wix-page).

This is just an FYI.

Here are more stats:

Today we had 5 views ($0.00416 earned), total views we have 110 views, ($0.14729 earned).
Most referred country is Sweden, followed by the USA and the United Kingdom.
Honorable mentions are the Netherlands, Indonesia, Germany, Belgium, Denmark and "Proxy Traffic".
Average CPM (cost per mille, income per 1000 clicks) is $1.30 (this is what we would have after 1000 clicks).

Anything else you would like to know?

-ThOR
Back to top Go down
http://q.gs/1144196/th-o-r

Mentioning helpful readers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weekly Pickaxe :: Weekly Pickaxe Magazine :: Suggestions-
Jump to: