The Weekly Pickaxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Weekly Pickaxe

A communityforum for readers of the Weekly Pickaxe, a Minecraft Magazine

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to our official forum.
We have a Youtube Channel. Check it for Weekly Snapshot footage and stuff.
Check out our current Issue, Updated during weekends

SoooOoooOooo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echuck
Workbenched
Workbenched

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedSun May 06, 2012 3:26 am

soo,
lately i have noticed a lack of articles and of people writing them. I don't mean to sound harsh, but whats up? its been mostly Theotheretard, thinkforgetful and conkius writing articles and theres no map of the week and new vids. theres not as mush activity in the forums as well. I don't wanna seem nosy, but is there anything social wise happening? or is it one of those times where things are busy and theres just not enough time.
Just to get things straight don't take any of this the wrong way.

thx,
ech

Edit: nvm realised that there is activity in the forums and i totaly forgot about the Staff Section as well....
Back to top Go down
thinkforgetfull
Wooden Pickaxe
Wooden Pickaxe
thinkforgetfull

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedMon May 07, 2012 1:45 am

Hi chuck, in response to your question, I am responsible for map of the week, and I am currently unable to write an article due to my finals starting in 5 days. The previous articles Where written about 4 weeks in advance. I have tried to move stuff outside of the staff forum, but progress is slow.

Also, on a polite notice, could you not post in the announcement section? that is strictly staff only.
Back to top Go down
http://thinkforgetfull.tumblr.com
TheOtherRetard
Admin
TheOtherRetard

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedMon May 07, 2012 2:19 am

Fixing it... Turns out I accidentally forgot a restriction here.

Moving the thread to a more suitable place.

-ThOR
Back to top Go down
http://q.gs/1144196/th-o-r
Echuck
Workbenched
Workbenched

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedMon May 07, 2012 2:49 pm

thx,
sorry, thank u ThOr for moving it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheOtherRetard
Admin
TheOtherRetard

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedMon May 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Updating the magazine right now...

Turns out summarising all the reddit threads is quite a big thing to do... so it will be for next week.

-ThOR
Back to top Go down
http://q.gs/1144196/th-o-r
Pizzaernam
Admin

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedTue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I should be able to get more freetime now for writing articles, also, I just ordered a new computer. It should be comming in a couple of weeks. This means that I will be able to make new videos in higher quality and faster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.novaember.com
Echuck
Workbenched
Workbenched

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_minipostedWed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Congrats, cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoooOoooOooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoooOoooOooo   SoooOoooOooo Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

SoooOoooOooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weekly Pickaxe :: Weekly Pickaxe Magazine :: Suggestions-
Jump to: